I should have started this blog months ago, but today seems like a good day to give it a go. Today we are 32 weeks and 1 day pregnant, just past our most recent milestone. We had an appointment this morning with the perinatologist who decided we should be more closely monitored in the hospital due to some reduced amniotic fluid levels and smaller than expected sizes. However, if the constant kicks, jabs, and punches are any indication, I'd say these doctors are just a little paranoid and Connor and Reagan are just fine! In this post I'm going to include things I like about being in the hospital and things I...dislike:
Likes
Listening to the gallop of two tiny heartbeats
Knowing that there are doctors and nurses right across the hall if need be
No stairs!
Dislikes
Nothing is comfortable here
Nursing staff always seems to be in the middle of shift change when I need something
Wearing a gown with my butt hanging out
Not being able to eat 24/7, and the hospital food!
Here is a wonderfully terrific picture of me in my new home until the babies arrive. Taken with our camera phone, because it's the best I can do at the moment.
The end of our first blog post - yay! But, somehow I think it's just the beginning... ;-)
It IS just the beginning! And so glad you will be able to document your journey through this blog! I am so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet those babies! You are so blessed!
ReplyDelete